Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

SERIES THREAD: Northeastern vs FAU - March 6th-8th, 2020

Add topic

Impressed with how Josey was able to stay composed and settle back in after the rocky 3rd inning. Josey`s final line: 7 IP, 6 H, 2 ER, 7 K, 3 BB. Owls winning 3-2 as we enter the bottom of the 8th inning. OF Bobby Morgensen is due up first.

Back to the top

OWLS WIN! FAU beats Northeastern, 4-2.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Coach Mac exclusively talked to Ryan in the postgame presser following FAU's 4-2 win.

Back to the top

Solid win tonight against a strong Northeastern club. Really happy to have only used two pitchers tonight. That's key after playing six games in eight days.

Back to the top

Good  pitching makes all the difference
Back to the top

Good win last night.  I've worried we wouldn't be able to win those type of low scoring tight ballgames with the way our pitching has been early on this season. It's good to see our staff showing positive improvement from the first few series even against tougher competition. Keep it going tonight.  
Back to the top

PLAY BALL! First pitch of Game Two is a called strike.

Back to the top

Toney has been ON FIRE at the plate recently! He opens FAU's scoring with a two-run homer. Summerall would add a pair of runs just moments later with a 2 RBI single.

Back to the top

ARE YOU SERIOUS!? Toney did it again!!!

Back to the top

Gotta start wondering if Ireson should be in the weekend rotation right now.  Maybe later this year, it's been an adventure every start so far.  
Back to the top
Control functions: