Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Looks like no season or half a season

@d-owl, what do you suggest we do?  
Back to the top

d-owl said

dusky256fc said

Not sure how four and 1/2 months equals to a snap of the finger.

It’s a message board, the whole purpose is to have discussions which includes differences of opinions.  If that upsets you maybe you should log off until the coast is clear.

Btw, apparently nobody got my joke :Smug:
Posted On: Apr 18th 2020, 5:59 PM #394741

I wasn't addressing you, so I am sorry you felt compelled (for whatever reason) to respond to me. There is preparation that goes into the season as well – things like spring practice – which never happened. With that said, enjoy your weekend out on the town!  :cool:
Posted On: Apr 18th 2020, 6:16 PM #394744

Again it’s a message board.  People make posts and other people make posts in response.  That’s the point.

We’ll see whose right smartass.  

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Posted On: Apr 18th 2020, 7:39 PM #394745

Don’t bother.  Chicken little has consumed 50% of the population.

Be smart, keep your distance, wear a mask in public places and let’s start getting on with our lives.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I really think you look at the world depending on what boat you're in. I know we are all in different boats . But  I just want to know what others are thinking . What they feel is the goal. When they feel we can get back to work. When , if at all,  the risk is worth the reward?.
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

d-owl said

dusky256fc said

It’s a message board, the whole purpose is to have discussions which includes differences of opinions.  If that upsets you maybe you should log off until the coast is clear.

Btw, apparently nobody got my joke 

I wasn't addressing you, so I am sorry you felt compelled (for whatever reason) to respond to me. There is preparation that goes into the season as well – things like spring practice – which never happened. With that said, enjoy your weekend out on the town!  :cool:

Again it’s a message board.  People make posts and other people make posts in response.  That’s the point.

Posted On: Apr 18th 2020, 7:43 PM #394746

Classy.
Back to the top

d-owl said

dusky256fc said

d-owl said

dusky256fc said

Btw, apparently nobody got my joke :Smug:

Posted On: Apr 18th 2020, 7:43 PM #394746

Classy.
Posted On: Apr 18th 2020, 9:29 PM #394750

:Laughing:

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

I heard they are discussing starting the season with no fans in the stands, the NCAA is consulting with FIU for guidance.
Posted On: Apr 18th 2020, 3:30 PM #394735

LOL!!!! and it will get worse with time down there.

On the other hand, I was planning on going to Minneapolis for the first time and what a great excuse to see the owls. I hope things get better and we can get back to "normal".
I believe this could last at least until July.
Back to the top

Julu. June. August. All just guesses. The us has flu vaccines and thousands still die every year. Yet we still function as a society. This one has me scratching my head. I've heard , we won't go back to normal till we have a vaccine. This will only give people a false sense of security. Like the flu vaccine.  
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Posted On: Apr 18th 2020, 7:39 PM #394745

Unfortunately none of us can really predict when things will truly get back to normal in the nation or what we should do. Of course we all want things to get back to normal and have a regular season.
Back to the top

Let's just do what is recommended  by the experts and cross our fingers. I think/know that dollars will have a lot to do with the decision. Time will tell. And d-owl…just know that real good guys can do and say things under these crazy times. We all want the same thing. I constantly need to remind  myself to try and be polite in my responses. Sometimes I fail.
Back to the top
Control functions: