Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Fans in the stands

Here's an update from the athletics department. While the percentage or value of fans allowed is still TBD, we can confirm that fans will be in the stadium this season.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Fau has been very quiet regarding the game day plans .  Any information about attendance, tickets, etc.?
Back to the top

Here's to hoping Labor Day does not mess the entire season up! People ARE NOT behaving intelligently!
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Fau has been very quiet regarding the game day plans .  Any information about attendance, tickets, etc.?
Posted On: Sep 6th 2020, 7:46 AM #395851

See Jack's post above…other than that, no new updates as of yet.

FAU Fans in the stands - FAU Owl's Nest
Back to the top

Local-

I talked to someone in that department last week.

They have to get everything approved by the state health department, so that seems to be what is taking a bit.

I would expect what other in the state have done.

20-25 percent.

So 5-6k

Obviously, season ticket holders and students will he prioritized.

They hardest part is giving everyone seats spread out- up to groups of 6.
Back to the top

👍 Thanks Shane for the post.

🦉🏈👌
Back to the top

Thanks Shane. My eagerness is showing.
Back to the top

BREAKING. FAU Stadium's attendance will be capped at 20% capacity for the 2020 season. 2,500 tickets a game will be set aside for students. That leaves 3,500 tickets to be made up of season ticket holders, individual game tickets, and away fans.

Back to the top

This one hurts. No tailgating before games this season.

Back to the top

I'm curious as to how strictly they will police the "No tailgating" rule.  If you have a small group of four and want to eat/drink something outside your vehicle before the game will security be driving around and telling you to go into the stadium?  I understand not having large gatherings but will they allow small spaced groups?
Back to the top
Control functions: