Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: FAU @ Georgia Southern - December 5th, 2020

Add topic

This talk of oh it doesn’t matter that we lost because Marshall could lose to Charlotte is a bunch of garbage. I’d rather us have 1 loss and Marshall win the conference if it would’ve given us a better chance to get ranked. And besides, it’s still asking a lot for us to beat USM and them lose to Charlotte.

This absolutely was a bad loss. If we kept winning we would’ve got more and more votes in the polls. And what if Marshall beats Charlotte, was this still a good loss for us?
Back to the top

Up until this game I was a believer in Possey. However, now I feel like Tronti gives us the best chance to win. I think neither should be in our future plans if we are going to succeed at a high level.
Back to the top

Let everybody put this game in their memory banks the next time we have a conversation about Top w5 or moving up a conference. I didn't watch one minute of the game but predicted a loss. Why…. we don't have a QB. College ball revolves around the qb. Posey is an amazing athlete. Coaches need to find a way to utilize him. Qb should be our biggest target in recruiting. I just  realized I don't even know the final,score.  I just looked at the last couple posts.coach Leavitt is doing a great job with his young group.  The offensive coaches need to work harder
Back to the top
Control functions: