Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions 2021: FAU vs Charlotte

Looks like we might finally be getting a game this week. (knock on wood). I dont really know what to expect this week. FAU hasn't played since December and now have almost a completely different team and coaching staff. Charlotte has now had a long layoff as well. I think FAU squeaks by in this game just based on talent.

FAU wins 31-27
Back to the top

I’m going with FAU 40-13. 
Back to the top

I'm calling for a five hour 45 minute  , wether delayed game. Fau27 UNCC  17
Back to the top

I missed having this thread in my life. Thanks, Delt. 

1. FAU wins 33-20 and covers the spread, which right now is about FAU -6.5. 
  2. BJ Emmons has his first 100-yard rushing day in an FAU uniform and scores a touchdown. James Charles and Malcolm Davidson each add one. 
  3. Nick Tronti plays OK, everything considered. He doesn’t light up the scoreboard and makes a mistake or three but nothing that dooms FAU. Something like a 60 completion percentage, 170 yards, a touchdown (to Logan Peterson), and two picks. He has a good YPC on the ground but doesn’t score. 
  4. Defense struggles early and near the end but the strong middle performance is what saves them. Expecting a big game from corner Romain Mungin and true freshman DE Evan Anderson. 
  5. Matt Hayball is excellent as always. Vladi Rivas doesn’t miss either of his two field goal tries. FAU gets a long punt return from true freshman LaJohntay Wester. 

🦉 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

Tronti throws 2 TDs, rushes for 60 yards. BJ rushes for 100 yards and 1 TDMalcolm adds 50 yards, and the D comes up with a pick. 

FAU 31 UNCC 20
Back to the top

I'm expecting a lot of sloppy play, but we can run, and we will. 35-28 owls
Back to the top

FAU 31
CLT 21

go owls!
Back to the top

Any last minute predictions!?

I say FAU, but we won't cover the -5 spread.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Too much "new" to be very confident in points, but I do believe we will win this game…

Fairly confident in points would be in the neighborhood of 29-21 Owls.

#GetErDun

Back to the top

I think its going to be a high scoring affair: 42 FAU - 38 Charlotte
Back to the top
Control functions: