Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

VP/AD Brian White and UCF AD Danny White conflict of interest

It's called collusion not conflict of interest. Danny is the point man for some shady clandestine operations. Something to do with Willie T replacing Heupel as head football coach. I heard UCF has a wheel barrel full of money they can't wait to spend (waste).
Back to the top

I like Brian and the job he has done. We need to worry about surpassing USF and fending off FIU. UCF is a battle way down the line.
Back to the top

Why are we worrying about UCF anyway.
We played them twice and they beat us twice, end of story.
Different conference, different team.
Let’ s get on with FAU and our upward movement.
Back to the top

Shane Marinelli OC40 said

There is no conflict of interest that can even be listed.

G5 programs and fans need to stick together and fight the P5 that is keeping our schools out and left scraping for pennies.

Anytime G5 fans discredit schools you only help the P5 and their bull narrative that creates an unfair playing field.

Both work hard to improve the quality and stature of their programs.

And do both have done a great job.

Posted On: Oct 13th 2020, 1:20 PM #396711

UCF and FAU are not in the same conference, we rarely play each other so I dont see how there is a conflict.
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

This is something that makes me really uncomfortable. While there shouldn’t be anything against the rules, it’s not a good thing to have our VP/AD’s brother as the UCF AD. I just don’t think it’s ethical. 

I think they’re talented and will continue to become successful. But I really don’t think this should be happening. If Danny White moved somewhere else i wouldn’t have a problem. But there’s a serious conflict of interest going on.

Posted On: Oct 13th 2020, 12:54 PM #396710

Their dad is Dukes AD, should you be worried about that too ??  LOL stop posting…  strike that keep posting, you are so clueless its funny.

Btw their other brother is a coach at UF,  I am sure its a conspiracy of the Whites to keep sleeping giant FAU down.  
Back to the top

Besides the conflict of interest, I think Danny White is going to do what his brother did and schedule mediocre P5 teams to win those games and boost his resume. It’s pretty ridiculous what they’re doing. 

And why aren’t we playing FSU and Miami? If we had scheduled FSU since White had been here we would have a good chance of beating them these next few years. 

This model of Brian White avoiding good teams to do the fake championship thing is a joke. I really hope his brother doesn’t do the same things. Brian White is basically using this fake NC thing to boost his resume and bolt for the P5. 

Danny White is also our VP. I have no idea what that means for the future. Will he be here for a long time or eventually be the president. Personally I’m looking forward to him leaving town.

The last thing I want is for us to run the table beating Rutgers along the way and claiming we’re being left out. 

What you do is schedule great teams and hope there’s a year when that team is down and we’re bringing back a lot of talent from a really good team. 
Back to the top

Well this isn’t a conversation anymore. Let’s see how unfair Danny White thinks the system is now that he’s at a P5 school in Tennessee. 

I have to admit it feels really good. Now I don’t have to hope Brian White leaves. For some reason I thought Danny White was going to stay at UCF for a long time. 

UCF is a rival. We shouldn’t be on friendly terms. And our AD shouldn’t root for UCF. That was a joke of a situation. 
Back to the top

What a silly career move. Ucf paid him as much as uf AD. over a million. Why move to a place to get paid similar amount with way less job security? I seriously don’t get it.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

NJOWL said

What a silly career move. Ucf paid him as much as uf AD. over a million. Why move to a place to get paid similar amount with way less job security? I seriously don’t get it.
Posted On: Jan 23rd 2021, 10:55 AM #400148

He is getting 700k more, he is in the SEC. Tenn is down and our but its still one of the blue blood programs. He makes a good hire  football hire and he will be set for life. Its a combination probably of money and the challenge as a competitor would you rather compete against alabama or USF? Also fundraising at Tennessee will be alot easier than UCF.
Back to the top

1OwlFLATL said

NJOWL said

Posted On: Jan 23rd 2021, 10:55 AM #400148

He is getting 700k more, he is in the SEC. Tenn is down and our but its still one of the blue blood programs. He makes a good hire  football hire and he will be set for life. Its a combination probably of money and the challenge as a competitor would you rather compete against alabama or USF? Also fundraising at Tennessee will be alot easier than UCF.
Posted On: Jan 23rd 2021, 11:05 AM #400150

I’d venture to guess he could have gotten ucf to come close to that. Not to mention the quality of life difference.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top
Control functions: