Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: FAU @ FIU - Shula Bowl XIX - November 13, 2020

Add topic

NITE-OWL said

Roscoeowl said

Do the Fiu folks even have a message board anymore.  
Posted On: Nov 10th 2020, 7:18 AM #397564

their forum does not work, I told some fans about this but no one seemed to care.
Maybe they have another one and don't want to share.
FIUGoldenPanthers.com • Index page

Posted On: Nov 10th 2020, 3:58 PM #397571

Interesting. Who remembers when we used to severely harass the hell out of each other on our boards? It would get pretty nasty. The good ol’ days. Early on we were all members of each other’s boards. Things change. 

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Now we have Twitter and cancel culture. 70% of FIU “fans” on Twitter are students who attend there but watch the UM game instead. 

FIU is a third world athletic program. I don’t care what the final score is so long as FAU wins, but I just want to take the trophy home. Not that FIU cares. Their “rivalry” game is the non-existent next matchup with UM. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

JakeElman said

FIU is a third world athletic program.
Posted On: Nov 11th 2020, 9:09 AM #397576

DAMN.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

FIU is a bottom feeding, low tier, sad excuse for a football program. The play like a high school team and they play in a high school stadium.
Back to the top

Miami runs that town, it does not matter if FIU beat them 30 to 24.
Miami was ranked above 50 at that moment and it was a 6-5 team.

On paper, FAU should win this game.
Wear red!
Go Owls
Back to the top

This Friday I want a win and improvement on the offensive side of the ball. We have played enough games now. No more excuses. All parts of the offense need to step up. Starting with the O line.  I watch a different lineman on each play. They are not aggressive enough. Can't coach attitude. I like a lineman with attitude. It's been disappointing
Back to the top

We’re 3rd In the country in scoring defense allowing only 11.5 points per game.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

This Friday I want a win and improvement on the offensive side of the ball. We have played enough games now. No more excuses. All parts of the offense need to step up. Starting with the O line.  I watch a different lineman on each play. They are not aggressive enough. Can't coach attitude. I like a lineman with attitude. It's been disappointing
Posted On: Nov 11th 2020, 5:56 PM #397584

I just want a win I don’t care if it is 3-0. When posey was in the game the offense moved. Even when he threw the pick they were on the move. The oline was creating holes which makes me believe tronti isnt reading the defense correctly. Having said that I would probably start tronti on a short leash. You just cant afford for posey to get in and turn over the ball and give FIU confidence. I expect them to come out like they did against UM at the orange bowl.
Back to the top

Tronti WILL start on Friday, WKU was not ready for Posey which is why he was able to get the offense moving, WKU did not know what he could (run/pass) they ended up respecting the pass which opened up the run game. Yes Tronti should be on a short leash but Davidson should be back for Friday so the run game should get moving. Hopefully the o-line can get it together and give a push for the run game.
Back to the top

THE WILLIE WAGON said

Tronti WILL start on Friday, WKU was not ready for Posey which is why he was able to get the offense moving, WKU did not know what he could (run/pass) they ended up respecting the pass which opened up the run game. Yes Tronti should be on a short leash but Davidson should be back for Friday so the run game should get moving. Hopefully the o-line can get it together and give a push for the run game.

Posted On: Nov 12th 2020, 12:48 AM #397588

Do you know for a fact that Tronti ‘WILL’ start on Friday? You sound very confident like you have been told this for a fact. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top
Control functions: