Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: FAU @ FIU - Shula Bowl XIX - November 13, 2020

Add topic

You have to really know football to be able to judge what’s going on. It might take a long time to get a feel for things. When I say things like we could have a top ten rushing attack, Or that Taggart is a great coach and hired a great staff, you kind of have to admit I know what I’m talking about. Obviously if Posey was starting from week 1, we would have a top 10 rushing attack. Not only that, but I think we can win by running almost every play. But the receivers need to be more physical, and that’s part of why the passing numbers aren’t better. Posey should scramble and give his receivers time to get open on passing plays.
Back to the top

The TE's are non existent.  No threat what so ever. Posey is an amazing athlete.
Back to the top

Luckily FAU should have Rahmod Smith coming back next year and two TE signees…Irvin has been a massive disappointment relative to expectations but they did throw a ball to him last night. I’d be interested to hear Taggart’s thoughts on why outside of Charlotte game, the TE position has been a black hole. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

Back to the top

It's velcro…once again, the national outlet is a FAIL.
Back to the top

I wouldn’t say Chase is great and the other receivers are struggling. While Chase is good, he’s still having trouble with tough defensive backs. He’s soft. And Irvin dropped a wide open touchdown in the end zone. I knew he was terrible at Miami but I at least gave him the benefit of the doubt. There’s no way Irvin should be playing. If a transfer was terrible even if it was P5 they will be terrible at G5. 
Back to the top
Control functions: