Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

C-USA Football: Games for Week of 11-14-20

Add topic

FINAL:

Southern Miss 7  WKU

Nearly the exact same result for the Hilltoppers as was the case against FAU, but this time they net the 10 spot.
Back to the top

Rick said

FINAL:

UTEP 21  UTSA 52
Posted On: Nov 14th 2020, 6:30 PM #397766

Did I see something online that one Of the coordinators in this game was fired at halftime? 
Back to the top

teambeer said

Rick said

FINAL:

UTEP 21  UTSA 52
Posted On: Nov 14th 2020, 6:30 PM #397766

Did I see something online that one Of the coordinators in this game was fired at halftime? 
Posted On: Nov 14th 2020, 9:32 PM #397773

Yeah their DC Nix. Due to an “internal investigation”. Not sure the exact details.

https://247sports.com/Article/utsa-football-assistant-placed-on-leave-internal-investigation-tyrone-nix-texas-am-va-tech-154765252/
Back to the top

It happened last night, but for some reason they chose to announce it during the game…

Likely for strategic reasons.
Back to the top

Lane Kiffin alert. Ole Miss beats SC 59-42 and put up 708 yards of offense against a Will Muschamp defense.
Back to the top

Great job on Friday Owls and great job by Coach K on Sat.!
Back to the top

After completing 25-of-37 passes for 336 yards and five touchdown passes to lead No. 15 Marshall to a 42-14 victory over Middle Tennessee, Thundering Herd redshirt freshman QB Grant Wells has been voted the C-USA Offensive Player of the Week for the second straight week and third time this season.

The Defensive Player of the Week honors went to UTSA senior S Rashad Wisdom, who had nine tackles and forced two fumbles to help the Roadrunners shut out UTEP in the second half of a win over the Miners.

The Special Teams Player of the Week award was given to Marshall redshirt senior P Robert LeFevre, who placed four of his five punts inside the 20-yard line and also handled kickoff duties in the win over Middle Tennessee.

C-USA Football Players of the Week are voted on by a panel of the league’s media.
Back to the top

That's fair, he had a heck of a day too!
Back to the top

rook01 said

Lane Kiffin alert. Ole Miss beats SC 59-42 and put up 708 yards of offense against a Will Muschamp defense.
Posted On: Nov 14th 2020, 11:06 PM #397778

Lead to Muschamp being let go at South Carolina…

Revolution- n. A large amount of change in a short amount of time.   FAU- n. The place where tomorrow begins.
Back to the top

The97Revolution said

rook01 said

Posted On: Nov 14th 2020, 11:06 PM #397778
Lead to Muschamp being let go at South Carolina…
Posted On: Nov 16th 2020, 3:25 PM #397810
Watched that game, was fun to watch.

Lane gets himself a defense…will be interesting in Oxford.  He's got a QB...

I'm rooting for him.

Look at the difference in QB play from 2019 to 2020.  Yes, the QB was a RS Freshman to a RS Sophomore which is a big developmental year.  But this type of jump is crazy.  

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: