Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Observations: Montgomery Bowl

No, with all due respect i'm really trying to understand here…

Why keep pounding that drum over and over on a fan site? I mean, this crowd is very objective and tends to be level headed and rationale as well.

If something has an air of legitimacy someone will hop on it and the snow ball effect can ensue.

Like Partridge and play calling for example years back.

But no one is in alignment with this one, and it honestly is just like tabloid type conspiracy theory notion.

I'm just trying to see what goes through your mind when you decide to put it up - yet again.

Are you thinking it will change someone's opinion, or?
Back to the top

Ok I’ll stop talking about Taggart’s son. If it offends people and since apparently I’m one step from getting banned then I’ll stop. I don’t necessarily agree but fine I can be reasonable if that’s what some posters here want.
Back to the top

To be honest, it had nothing to do with that…given the pattern, was genuinely interested in your feedback on the motivation to keep making the same point over and over, but if you don't want to engage on that, fully respect it.
Back to the top

Well The reason is because I’m not happy at what I perceive to be Jr. playing because of his dad and not merit. But again I honestly don’t know what I’m allowed to say at this point so I can stop about Jr. and the QB situation if a lot of people don’t want hear it. Im not certain that many people want me to stop. I think the guests don’t mind. But there’s the handful of members that. Have a problem so I’ll stop. I really don’t want to be banned. There’s like 3-5 people who don’t like me but when you add all the lurkers it’s a very small amount. But it’s not my decision so I won’t mention these topics again like Jr. and the QB situation. 
Back to the top

Appreciate your feedback…

I don't know what you will say when we sign another QB to end this premise.

That said…

Three things:

1. You perceive it (Taggart is on record saying the opposite, and a handful of plays doesn't support the notion).

2. It's not polite nor proper etiquette on forums to keep saying the same thing over and over.

3. The guests don't join because they don't want to read this type of behavior and don't feel the need to reply to repetitive posts. (I'm trying to change that)

Given these facts, it has nothing to do with what others think. Posting an opinion once is generally enough, maybe twice if it becomes necessary and there is a 🔥 topic at hand.

Then move on…no need to make the same point in every thread. (it doesn't make sense)

You're the only one doing this respective thing, and if you can't see that, then I don't know what else to say.
Back to the top

@jgf, keep sharing your opinion. Just lay off the Jr  stuff for a while. Who knows, if your right , maybe in a year or two you can throw it back at us and tell us we should have listened to you. But for now, stick to the other subjects. Happy New Year owls!
Back to the top

jgf - If it makes you feel any better I"m not a Willie T fan either but it's not because of his son…..

Happy New Year and Go Owls!
Back to the top
Control functions: