Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Transfer Portal

Rick said

walty12 said

Maybe you're right…

182   1,074   5.9   12   

But this is his stat line in 2019 (not sure if he has injuries or what since?).  But they played Penn State, TCU, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Iowa, etc in 2019.  

1,100 yards at 6 yards a carry with 12 TD's is a heck of a year.
Posted On: Jan 20th 2023, 11:00 AM #412038

Keno said

bro where are you getting this from smh they did not play any of those teams that year and the only big team they played was 11#ranked Wisconsin and he didn’t do anything matter fact he have never been productive against any winning team smh all of his yards came in maybe 5 games against teams we never heard of so again that move as well as the qb move was only made because of the oc ties with those guys but neither one will probably be effective for us we need a real qb and Lewis is not statistically better than mobley or mccamon 
Posted On: Jan 20th 2023, 11:18 AM #412040

He had the wrong Michigan!

:Big-Grin:

Posted On: Jan 20th 2023, 11:57 AM #412042
😂😂😂😂
Back to the top

Don't normally post incoming guys in here, but this one is worthy so people don't overlook it:

Texas State DB Jarron Morris Transfers to FAU Football - FAU Owl's Nest

He's bringing a lot to the table and fair to say that the FAU staff is very excited about this one.

Also safe to say Texas State's is not.

Back to the top

Keno said

walty12 said

Keno said

Owls2013 said

SeminOwl28 said

Not that impressed with early returns on coach and staff. Thought he'd hit the ground running more.  

Guess the Central Michigan guy is the QB as mjj is constantly hurt

Still like the Herman hire but wasn't enamored with the staff.  Didn't seem very AAC to me.
Posted On: Jan 18th 2023, 5:50 PM #411989

What is AAC to you? They have landed multiple transfers on the front a RB who ran for 1k under the current OC. They "missed" an no one here knows why any of these kids make choices.

UF took Graham Mertz. Star QB's are not just laying around unless you are willing to pay.

Let also consider they have kept a lot of important pieces like Larry. No real impact losses. Most schools can not say that.
There is all spring for QB's to shake loose.

Posted On: Jan 18th 2023, 8:42 PM #411994
that rb ran for 1k against maybe the weakest division in 2019 he didn’t do anything at all for Purdue I don’t understand why we got a rb we need soo much more to be competitive 
Posted On: Jan 19th 2023, 6:41 PM #412014

Maybe you're right…

182   1,074   5.9   12   

But this is his stat line in 2019 (not sure if he has injuries or what since?).  But they played Penn State, TCU, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Iowa, etc in 2019.  

1,100 yards at 6 yards a carry with 12 TD's is a heck of a year.

Posted On: Jan 20th 2023, 11:00 AM #412038
bro where are you getting this from smh they did not play any of those teams that year and the only big team they played was 11#ranked Wisconsin and he didn’t do anything matter fact he have never been productive against any winning team smh all of his yards came in maybe 5 games against teams we never heard of so again that move as well as the qb move was only made because of the oc ties with those guys but neither one will probably be effective for us we need a real qb and Lewis is not statistically better than mobley or mccamon 
Posted On: Jan 20th 2023, 11:18 AM #412040

Thought he was at Purdue in 2019.  Realize he was at CMU in 2019.  My bad.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Rick said

Don't normally post incoming guys in here, but this one is worthy so people don't overlook it:

He's bringing a lot to the table and fair to say that the FAU staff is very excited about this one.

Posted On: Jan 21st 2023, 7:57 PM #412053

Rick - Do you know if Coach recruited him while at UT? Just wondering how we landed this student athlete from TX….

Go Owls!
Back to the top

Rick said

Posted On: Jan 21st 2023, 7:57 PM #412053

No lies detected.

I don't know what happened in 2021 but, yeah, OK.

Back to the top

cbboarder said

Rick - Do you know if Coach recruited him while at UT? Just wondering how we landed this student athlete from TX….

Go Owls!
Posted On: Jan 21st 2023, 8:20 PM #412055

Don't believe so, but the portal knows no boundaries!

Mac Flat Foot said

I don't know what happened in 2021 but, yeah, OK.
Posted On: Jan 21st 2023, 8:21 PM #412056

Multiple injuries in 2021:

“My first one was my meniscus,” Morris said. “I had a slight tear in it before we played Baylor last year, and I had to get that taken care of. Then the Baylor game came, and I dislocated my hip. Then I had to have another surgery coming back in March that kind of delayed me, set me back. Then I had — this is probably one y’all don’t know about — I had a bone floating off of my elbow that I had to go get removed. It was just a bunch of stuff going on with it.”

Returned in 2022 for 65 total tackles.
Back to the top

FAU Wide Receiver Jahmal Edrine Enters The Transfer Portal

Will be taking a hit at wide receiver with Edrine going to the portal.

Back to the top

Details in VIP forum.
Back to the top

WR Kobe Stuart has entered the portal. saw time in one game in 2021, with no catches or targets.

Back to the top

See he had 3 catches , one for a TD in spring game so he played....guessing a depth chart issue.
Back to the top
Control functions: