Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

SERIES THREAD: FAU vs. UCF - February 19-21 & March 16, 2021

Add topic

Wow!!!
Back to the top

You know what else is great about baseball......its game day again
Back to the top

Thinking about going to the game tonight is the lawn section socially distant for the most part?
Back to the top

Good game to start off the season.  I was really impressed with the freshman players talent levels and production in their first D1 game.  Bullpen was  iffy out of the block but that's to be expected, hopefully they find their groove as the season goes.  Looked like we became a little less disciplined at the plate thru the middle innings,, weren't working the pitch counts as much.. Interested to see how both teams respond.
Back to the top

@lawowl…..dont take this as gospel,  but I think with season tickets and available ga tickets , it's sold out. Drives me crazy. We have two burns that responsible adults can safely enjoy the game. But I'm not in charge. But please check I to it and verify.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

@lawowl…..dont take this as gospel,  but I think with season tickets and available ga tickets , it's sold out. Drives me crazy. We have two burns that responsible adults can safely enjoy the game. But I'm not in charge. But please check I to it and verify.
Posted On: Feb 20th 2021, 11:48 AM #400656

Yea I just did I can’t get tickets anywhere. Oh well might have to do next Fri evening against Seton Hall
Back to the top

Did confirm that today AND tomorrow is sold out…good problem to have, but not good for you LawOwl  :Crying:
Back to the top

So how is the social distancing? I would imagine with lawn seating everyone can space out nicely. I’m calling my guy in athletics Monday to secure future games
Back to the top

That's they way I understand it, spaced out in the grandstands and on the berms, and no outside food or drink is allowed.
Back to the top

Awesome. And we’re still able to bring our own lawn chairs and blankets right?
Back to the top
Control functions: