Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

SERIES THREAD: FIU @ FAU - April 30 - May 2

Add topic

And we're back at it! Like Local said, it will be interesting to see how the pitching situation will pan out this weekend.

That said, Dumheller came in to (finally) close the top of the sixth!

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Hope y'all are hungry, because we got a grand salami for lunch today! Mitchell Hartigan hits FAU's sixth grand slam of the season!

BJ Murray adds a pair of runs later in the inning with a double of the left field fence.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

FAU's offense EXPLODES for nine runs in two innings during the continuation of Game 1 to end this one in seven innings! We have Game 2 coming up at 2:15 p.m.

Shoutout to Jack for helping out with the forum while my computer was having some technical difficulties!
Back to the top

FAU looks to dispatch of that school down south yet again with a similar-looking lineup to what they were rocking with yesterday. Matt Sparling sits down the Panthers in order in the top of the first.

Back to the top

C-USA's HR KING continues his destruction of the conference with a HUGE dinger to put the Owls up after the first frame! That is the third home run FAU hit today counting the two innings of continuation for Game 1 played earlier this afternoon.
Back to the top

Matt Sparling is CRUISING through the Panthers lineup, allowing FAU to keep that one-run lead!

Back to the top

Justin Farmer's three-run shot gives FIU the lead…

Back to the top

B.J. Murray has the only two hits for the Owls, let's see if anyone else can step up…

Back to the top

FIU's Garrett Rukes pitched an absolute gem today, allowing just one baserunner not named B.J. Murray. He finished the game with 10 strikeouts, two hits, one earned run, and a walk.

Back to the top

Ugh. 2021 fau.
Back to the top
Control functions: