Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME CAPSULE: FAU vs FIU - Shula Bowl XX

Add topic

ESPN reported 24,726 in attendance. Even my wife said attendance looked better than normal.
Back to the top

LawOwl said

Art Vandelay said

LawOwl said

It was on local TV in the West Palm Beach market and streaming for free on the Stadium website/app
Posted On: Oct 2nd 2021, 7:45 PM #403854

If you were in the West Palm Beach Market you…you went to the game…right (I know people have kids and work and turf toe and whatnot)??
Posted On: Oct 2nd 2021, 7:48 PM #403856

I couldn’t I have a 7 week old at home otherwise I would have been there 
Posted On: Oct 2nd 2021, 9:24 PM #403874

7 week old - CONGRATS!!! Just watched my 6 yr old granddaughter play soccer match today - FUN! Enjoy your young ones while ya can everyone!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

LawOwl said

Art Vandelay said

LawOwl said

It was on local TV in the West Palm Beach market and streaming for free on the Stadium website/app
Posted On: Oct 2nd 2021, 7:45 PM #403854

If you were in the West Palm Beach Market you…you went to the game…right (I know people have kids and work and turf toe and whatnot)??
Posted On: Oct 2nd 2021, 7:48 PM #403856

I couldn’t I have a 7 week old at home otherwise I would have been there 
Posted On: Oct 2nd 2021, 9:24 PM #403874

7 week old - CONGRATS!!! Just watched my 6 yr old granddaughter play soccer match today - FUN! Enjoy your young ones while ya can everyone!
Posted On: Oct 3rd 2021, 9:46 AM #403888

Appreciate that Georgia! It’s getting more fulfilling with each passing day
Back to the top

The game was a little too close for me until we started to pull away. We should have that game put away by half but d stepped up and did what I thought they would do all day long. Not get the miscommunications fixed and prepare for UAB who will be out for blood after getting embarrassed in their home opener in their brand new stadium. 
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

The game was a little too close for me until we started to pull away. We should have that game put away by half but d stepped up and did what I thought they would do all day long. Not get the miscommunications fixed and prepare for UAB who will be out for blood after getting embarrassed in their home opener in their brand new stadium.
Posted On: Oct 3rd 2021, 10:43 AM #403893
FIU has talent and I am one of those who thought the game would be closer than folks like (it was going that way in the beginning, and glad I ended up being wrong).
Back to the top

WE have NOT done well on the road - get that fixed too Coaches and players! Congrats on pounding FIU as usual now carry this over to UAB!
Back to the top

Guys lets not try to get Butch fired down there, he has been good, for FAU!!!! :Laughing:
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Guys lets not try to get Butch fired down there, he has been good, for FAU!!!! :Laughing:
Posted On: Oct 3rd 2021, 11:30 AM #403897

Fixed!
Back to the top

Did people think we start the game with a 30-0 lead? FIU is talented, but lacks depth, and that showed yesterday.
Back to the top

If it wasn’t for that unnecessary personal foul for body slamming the receiver the score should have been 58-14 or at worse 58-17. 
The Owls have to stop making mistakes like that and get more discipline. I’d like to see both lines improve. They only have 4 sacks and all by one player. 

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top
Control functions:

Related content