Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME CAPSULE: FAU vs Marshall - November 6, 2021

Add topic

Owlguin said

I don’t think there is much to be done coaching wise right now. FAU is limited by funding as with many G5 schools.  The team shows great enthusiasm and the players and recruits seem to like Taggart, but I’m not so sure Taggart and the assistants he can afford are developing them to their potential.
Posted On: Nov 7th 2021, 8:24 AM #404781
100%. Yesterday was a signature game and was hoping for a signature win, and was let down. I was willing to give Taggart the benefit of the doubt last year. This year it's time to show and prove and it's not happening– granted we will be bowling and do have 2-3 nice wins under our belt.

With that said, we were spoiled by having Lane Kiffin and an SEC caliber staff for 3 years. The Lane Kiffins of the world aren't going to just walk through those C USA doors and we were lucky as heck. And even with that playing in C USA, we still ended up having a 5-7 bowless year under Kiffin with arguably our most talented roster ever in 2018, with a bunch of choke jobs that entire year, including the meltdown in Boca last game against Charlotte (an improved team we beat on the road this year) – to offer some C USA perspective.
Back to the top

SeminOwl28 said

cbboarder said

So much talent, so little leadership.
Posted On: Nov 6th 2021, 8:21 PM #404714

I mean we choke to Marshall a ton  Lane lost 2 of 3.  They own us.  They shouldn't but they do

Taggart suckage just made it more predictable
Posted On: Nov 6th 2021, 8:23 PM #404717

Good thing they are going to the Belt! :Laughing:
Back to the top
Control functions:

Related content