Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME CAPSULE: FAU vs MTSU - November 27, 2021

Add topic

They'll talk about that play, but really this game was lost long before that. Everyone could see it coming.
Back to the top

Absolutely awful.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

It looked like the defender touched the ball while Perry was trying to throw it on that defensive TD. If he did then it’s an incomplete pass. 

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

So. Baseball season, am I right?
Back to the top

And now there's a guy on a dock pulling a boat.
Back to the top

I say this is on Brian White and his decision to turn a blind eye to how this guy did at FSU. Maybe there wasn’t much of a choice though, I wouldn’t know. I won’t say they don’t want to spend money, I don’t think they have money to spend.  I watched him coach every game at FSU.  I feel like I am watching the exact same offense. 
Back to the top

Owlguin said

I say this is on Brian White and his decision to turn a blind eye to how this guy did at FSU. Maybe there wasn’t much of a choice though, I wouldn’t know. I won’t say they don’t want to spend money, I don’t think they have money to spend.  I watched him coach every game at FSU.  I feel like I am watching the exact same offense. 
Posted On: Nov 27th 2021, 10:31 PM #405537

They were being cheap. They went for a retread on the cheap who had a name.  I'd argue not a great name but Willie knows how to charm to overcome his crappy coaching.

The AAC said they took us as part of a big market strategy with programs who can increase their athletic budgets and invest more in their programs.  Well time to put up or shut up. .Willie Taggart is a hack. He needs to go.

If they keep him around to save a couple million, then the AAC will probably be having buyers remorse already. And for a school that struggles to draw a crowd , keeping him will make it even worse
Back to the top

What is going on with the playcalling guys? Last game, Willie punts on 4th and 4 losing by 21 points. Tonight, on 4th and 1, a long ball is thrown to TJ Chase. TJ Chase caught it, but wow. The playcalling is all over the place. 
Back to the top