Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Thoughts on New FAU OC Brent Dearmon

MJJ could very well leave to be with his father, but he would have to sit out a year since a player only gets one chance at playing immediately going through the portal. He did not play at Penn State and barely saw the field at FAU and must be looking to play sooner than later. Hope he stays!
Back to the top

I think Taggart has to start him this year. Otherwise, it’ll be a competition between Javion Posey and Willie Taggart Jr for starting QB and both are not very good
Back to the top

LawOwl said

I think Taggart has to start him this year. Otherwise, it’ll be a competition between Javion Posey and Willie Taggart Jr for starting QB and both are not very good
Posted On: Jan 26th 2022, 7:31 AM #406471

Thought Perry was coming back ?
Back to the top

SeminOwl28 said

LawOwl said

Posted On: Jan 26th 2022, 7:46 AM #406472

He is
Back to the top

owlmart said

SeminOwl28 said

LawOwl said

Posted On: Jan 26th 2022, 7:46 AM #406472

He is
Posted On: Jan 26th 2022, 8:18 AM #406473

Is that confirmed though? I’ve heard conflicting info on that 
Back to the top

He’s been at workouts. I guess nothing is confirmed until spring, but we haven’t seen one of those I’m declaring for the draft letters and he’s working out with the team
Back to the top
Control functions: