Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2022 FAU Spring Football

Johnny Ford was on the field today, but not dressed. Had on his jersey and the rest were street clothes.

Back to the top

Logan Lupo looks to be the guy for FG as of right now, got the most work in drills.
Back to the top

Remember the name - Brendan Bordner.

I have him on my way too early C-USA All Conference OL watch list.

Toying folks all day long today.
Back to the top

More prognoses, if a betting man, Larry McCammon will see more touches this season.
Back to the top

Seems like MJJ is still not ready to take the starting job from Perry. Hope that changes soon
Back to the top

Long way to go, but Perry has been running the most first team based on what I've been able to observe.
Back to the top

LawOwl said

Seems like MJJ is still not ready to take the starting job from Perry. Hope that changes soon
Posted On: Mar 21st 2022, 8:48 PM #407109

I am still not sure how I feel about Perry.

When I think back to last season, I think mostly about how bad the Oline play was.  

Seen QB's look completely different when Oline play is good and running game is effective.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

LawOwl said

Posted On: Mar 21st 2022, 8:48 PM #407109

I am still not sure how I feel about Perry.

When I think back to last season, I think mostly about how bad the Oline play was.  

Seen QB's look completely different when Oline play is good and running game is effective.
Posted On: Mar 22nd 2022, 11:53 AM #407113

Exactly Walty, hard to be a good QB or RB with a bad OL!
Back to the top

tough spot with Perry and MJJ…. winnable schedule pulls us to maintain the status quo…. but would like to get MJJ field time before it's his time to drive…. very tough spot….

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Silver Bullet said

tough spot with Perry and MJJ…. winnable schedule pulls us to maintain the status quo…. but would like to get MJJ field time before it's his time to drive…. very tough spot….
Posted On: Mar 23rd 2022, 2:23 AM #407117

I would like to think we begin with a winnable schedule as well, but road games against Ohio University and Purdue, and a home game versus UCF could prove to be a difficult start to 2022.
Our road record has not been great.

Also, would like to know what Rick thinks about having only three QB in spring camp.
FAU has never entered spring, fall camp or season with less than four QB’s.
Back to the top
Control functions: