Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME CAPSULE: FAU vs #16 Southeastern Louisiana - September 10, 2022

Add topic

illinoisowl said

Good game FAU. Glad I was able to watch the game but the stream was terrible. It kept freezing and always during the play. I would see the ball hiked then it would freeze. Next I would see everyone getting up after the tackle.
Anyway, good game.
Posted On: Sep 10th 2022, 11:10 PM #408225

I had the radio coverage in reserve. If you're gonna put the ESPN banner on the game, give it a bit of the ESPN effort.
Back to the top

Perry had some moments where, I dunno, maybe he was in his own head? I would have liked to see Taggart II try for some passing yards; I mean, unless something happens, he'll be the guy next year, right; but then someone had said or seen and said that MJ JR was in sweats so, yea, I dunno. Watching the game next week with family in Huntsville, which, for complex government contract yada-yada-yadas, is apparently, unfriendly territory.
Back to the top

Nice win. Didn’t expect FAU to handle south eastern Louisiana so easily. The offense is legit. N’kosi just needs to eliminate a couple of those head scratching decisions he seems to make every game.

Hopefully this offense shows up against UCF and we have a competitive game next Saturday.  
Back to the top

I didn’t get a chance to watch the game but from what I saw, seems like we had it all working last night. Game of the year is at UNT in a few weeks
Back to the top

I was glad to see circumstances work in favor of FAU finally. The interception that was knocked loose by Posey then recovered by the Owls. Then a touchdown. 
In the 22 years I’ve been following this team it seems those kind of crazy things happened most games against FAU. I was very happy to see a crazy play finally work in our favor. It’s been a long time coming. 

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Agree, aside from a 1:40 lightning delay…

If that happens next week, going to bed.

:Yawn2:  :Yawn2:  :Yawn2:
Back to the top
Control functions: