Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME CAPSULE: FAU @ FIU - Shula Bowl XXI

Add topic

"We're just not very good, we're just not very good. We're just not very good, and they played better than us."

He said it THREE times in a row  :Laughing:

Back to the top

Looking forward to watching highlights. Plenty of plays to include. My favorite was the tackle on the fake punt. 

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

Looking forward to watching highlights. Plenty of plays to include. My favorite was the tackle on the fake punt. 
Posted On: Nov 13th 2022, 9:24 AM #410220

If you can find highlights.  I couldn't find the game or highlights on stadium.   What a crappy streaming service
Back to the top

Here you go. 
No fake punt though.

Back to the top

Next year we’ll be on ESPN2, ESPNU and ESPN+ a lot with the occasional game on ESPN or ABC. No more CBSSN or Stadium or Facebook. A true step up indeed
Back to the top

Here's the whole enchilada:

Shula Bowl XXI Full Game
Back to the top

Rick said

Shula Bowl XXI Full Game
Posted On: Nov 13th 2022, 11:12 AM #410224

Awesome Rick.  Thanks so much.  Was supposed to be at my sister's wedding last night.  Had to miss because of covid.  I had to be on standby for any Livestream reception videos plus the depression made me not watch games too.   This will help today
Back to the top

LawOwl said

Next year we’ll be on ESPN2, ESPNU and ESPN+ a lot with the occasional game on ESPN or ABC. No more CBSSN or Stadium or Facebook. A true step up indeed
Posted On: Nov 13th 2022, 10:19 AM #410223

For sure.  Stadium is awful. And my cable doesn't even have cbssn!  I had to drive an hour and plan to visit my mom to see those games lol 😂
Back to the top

Rick said

Shula Bowl XXI Full Game
Posted On: Nov 13th 2022, 11:12 AM #410224

That’s a nice Enchilada 😉
Back to the top

Gotta be thankful for what we have. I was watching game tracker in FAU’s first season on a dial up modem. Then later on it was radio through the internet. The broadcast equipment at Lockhart was terrible and kept disconnecting. I was delighted for a network like Stadium to broadcast FAU games on TV on a regular basis. I was very happy that I could watch games 1500 miles away regardless. 

Things have changed. Years ago, the week leading up to the Shula Bowl, both boards were filled with posts harassing each other. We posted crap on their board and they posted crap on ours. Even OG Owl got into the banter. 

Back to the top
Control functions:

Related content