Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME CAPSULE: FAU @ MTSU - November 19, 2022

Add topic

Mac Flat Foot said

SeminOwl28 said

DeltAlumnus said

Looks a lot like the same road team we have seen for 3 years now on the road. If we’re not playing at FIU we’re gonna lose. 

My guess were about to get boat raced. Good bye Willie T 
Posted On: Nov 19th 2022, 4:19 PM #410406

Long way to go but looks like same old.  And I'm seeing a lot of former power 5 players who are bad football players.  Swear this staff just looks at the former college with lots of these guys.   In many cases they transfer because they aren't good enough
Posted On: Nov 19th 2022, 4:21 PM #410409

I take your point. But who else should we be playing? I have to imagine we've recruited as well as we can; that we're playing our best talent that we can. But, like I said, I acknowledge Portal Goggles.
Posted On: Nov 19th 2022, 4:27 PM #410414

The recruiting and coaching aren't good enough.  If FAU goes 5-7 and they retain Willie I'm not even bothering to waste my time watching.   It will show me  that they aren't trying to win. Right now I just think they made a mistake even though many could see this coming from a mile away
Back to the top

SeminOwl28 said

Mac Flat Foot said

SeminOwl28 said

DeltAlumnus said

Looks a lot like the same road team we have seen for 3 years now on the road. If we’re not playing at FIU we’re gonna lose. 

My guess were about to get boat raced. Good bye Willie T 
Posted On: Nov 19th 2022, 4:19 PM #410406

Long way to go but looks like same old.  And I'm seeing a lot of former power 5 players who are bad football players.  Swear this staff just looks at the former college with lots of these guys.   In many cases they transfer because they aren't good enough
Posted On: Nov 19th 2022, 4:21 PM #410409

I take your point. But who else should we be playing? I have to imagine we've recruited as well as we can; that we're playing our best talent that we can. But, like I said, I acknowledge Portal Goggles.
Posted On: Nov 19th 2022, 4:27 PM #410414

The recruiting and coaching aren't good enough.  If FAU goes 5-7 and they retain Willie I'm not even bothering to waste my time watching.   It will show me  that they aren't trying to win. Right now I just think they made a mistake even though many could see this coming from a mile away
Posted On: Nov 19th 2022, 4:36 PM #410425

I have nothing to say (that I haven't said) about the coaching. Objectively, we have talented players. Again, I'm saying that I see your point.
Back to the top

Perry is hit, and leaves the game - not good.

AND:

MTSU blocks our punt.

Not our day…
Back to the top

Posey Time!
Back to the top

Remember WKU scored 73 points on FIU - FIU is incredibly bad. There's no way we beat WKU next week
Back to the top

faufan2017 said

Remember WKU scored 73 points on FIU - FIU is incredibly bad. There's no way we beat WKU next week
Posted On: Nov 19th 2022, 4:44 PM #410430

An FAU (as things are as they are now) shouldn't be judged for losing to Georgia; nor should they be judged for beating FIU.
Back to the top

Team does not look prepared for this game at all. I am not going to beat a dead horse but we know where this game and thread is going.
Back to the top

Halftime can't get here quick enough to try and make some adjustments.  Blue Raiders are dominating every aspect of the game so far. They lead FAU 28-7 with 2:22 in the 2nd quarter.
Back to the top

One of the moral victories we can take away from this half is....at least we scored once
Back to the top

Half time is when this District Five will put on their Duck jerseys and really bring it to the Hawks. Or else I'm cancelling Disney+
Back to the top
Control functions: