Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME CAPSULE: FAU vs WKU - November 26, 2022

Add topic

Need some new blood.

My thoughts: Jajuan Seider (penn state RB coach with local ties); Willie Simmons (FAMU head coach); Bronco Mendenhall (been around the block has been very successful).

Cant go into the AAC with this lack of organization and motivation.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

I agree with you that Taggart will be back next year.
New Conference, new President and potential of players leaving if Taggart is gone will keep him here at least until his contract is over.
Back to the top

Guys, he’s gone. No if ands or buts about it. GONE.
Back to the top

Well, that is very definitive!
🤷‍♂️
Back to the top

Anyone find it ironic that Willie lost to WKU at FAU stadium in what could be his last dance as a head coach? I remember when he beat FAU as WKU’s coach in the first game in the stadium. 
Back to the top

LawOwl said

Willie is gone guys. Won’t be announced until Dec 1st though. Good riddance to him and Perry
Posted On: Nov 26th 2022, 4:27 PM #410772

Thought we would have waited a few days to make it official, I was wrong on that part, but I knew immediately after the game he was going to be fired. Timeline was a bit unclear. 
Back to the top

For those trying to defend MT to say they are solid , fiu almost beat them yesterday..

That was a dreadful loss with bowl eligibility on the line.  That was the final nail in the coffin if one was  needed.  Thank God the idiot coach is finally gone !  Hopefully we actually do some homework and a real search this time
Back to the top

I hate to see anyone fired. I’ve seen plenty of it in my long career and had to fire a few myself. It’s not an easy thing to do. When you keep losing the games you’re supposed to win, change is needed. You can’t keep promising things will get better and they don’t. We saw that with Partridge. 
Good luck in the future coach Taggart! 

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top
Control functions: