Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Men's Basketball ARKS & TOP 25 Rankings

Add topic

NJOWL said

Rick said

NJOWL said

Even if you think they did a poor job, don’t take it out in the whole school.
Posted On: Apr 6th 2023, 8:05 AM #413926
In a span of 24 hours before the game in this case, there were over a dozen attempts by phone, and multiple social media live posts as well as multiple private messages to multiple staff members, They went unanswered until it was too late and then said "should have reached out to us" after tickets had to be bought (that were paid for with donations attached as well) from a private seller.

No matter how you wrap the above experience it is in fact a poor job. No thinking involved here.

Posted On: Apr 6th 2023, 9:06 AM #413929

I support FAU as a whole. I would not take this out on the school and athletics as a whole. 

What do you mean a private seller? 
Posted On: Apr 6th 2023, 10:20 AM #413930

I had to buy tickets from another Alumni(who couldn't make it) because I never received the tickets purchased through the university.
Back to the top

NJOWL said

I support FAU as a whole. I would not take this out on the school and athletics as a whole.

Who is taking anything out on the school or athletics?

I said ticket office, nothing more.

Back to the top

Rick said

NJOWL said

Who is taking anything out on the school or athletics?

I said ticket office, nothing more.

Posted On: Apr 6th 2023, 11:32 AM #413932

In your post yesterday at 9:23 you discouraged donations and buying tickets.

I get that your intent was to point out the inconsistency in the ticket office responding now but not before; however, it would end up being taken out on the school.

I also didn’t say anyone necessarily was taking it out on the school; my statement was not to do so no matter the circumstances with the ticket office.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

NJOWL said

I get that your intent was to point out the inconsistency in the ticket office responding now but not before…
Posted On: Apr 6th 2023, 12:40 PM #413935

Exactly!

Back to the top

We are finally getting the respect from the Coaches Poll! Preseason Rank of #5

https://twitter.com/FAUMBB/status/1643327916825010183

Go Owls!!!!
Back to the top

OWL4EVER said

We are finally getting the respect from the Coaches Poll! Preseason Rank of #5

https://twitter.com/FAUMBB/status/1643327916825010183

Go Owls!!!!
Posted On: Apr 7th 2023, 9:40 AM #413946

That is not a preseason rank of #5. That is a season ending rank of #5, which is even more impressive!!

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Preseason Top 25, No 10!

Back to the top

Rightfully so. I’m going to taper my expectations a bit and say a top 25 reg season finish, a deep run in the conf tournament, and a spot in the top half of the tourney bracket is a successful season
Back to the top

Would love to see more insider basketball coverage in the next couple of weeks. Im craving more basketball content
Back to the top

We have a legitimate shot at winning a National Championship with the roster we have. But I think a Sweet 16 finish is more likely. We had a magical run last year a lot of balls bounced our way hard to see that replicate
Back to the top
Control functions: