Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Taggart's Farewell Tweet

FAU Fan said

FAU Fan said

Willie Taggart may have been one of the most sincere Owl Football Coaches ever.
I hope his commitment to the team, the players and the university will be the standard for future FAU coaches.
Looking forward to the naming of our new coach as we move to the AAC.
I am guessing that the players that become available in the portal will be of interest this year as we try to find some competition at QB.
Posted On: Nov 28th 2022, 5:47 AM #410880
I hope our current players and recruits will be patient until we name the new Head Coach.
Posted On: Nov 28th 2022, 10:43 AM #410896

I agree they need to be. And I don't think this will take long as I believe Mr. White and/or Mr. Kelly were prepared for this change, win or lose vs. WKU. That MTSU game was the final nail. They have someone in mind and possibly even set, the only question now being the slew of other openings after Saturdays games.

Best of luck to Willie and lets all pray for the best, go Owls! WE DO have a lot of talent returning, especially in the skill positions, we are in Boca, AND we are going up into the AAC so lots to be excited about for both us AND our new HC!
Back to the top

Always came across as respectful and considerate. The type of guy you want in your program. He will be remembered for doing things the right way, even if he didn't get enough wins in his time at FAU. Wish Coach Taggart all the best moving forward.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: