Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Tom Herman's FAU Football Staff

The impressive thing is for the most part, Tom Herman has kept our roster from hitting the transfer portal which is amazing news. I'm surprised we haven't heard anything on the OC/DC front though. Lots of coaching positions to still fill
Back to the top

FIU has lost like 7 players to the portal, most of which are good.

We have one that is on the fence right now, and hopefully they don't make the move, but believe that they ultimately will.
Back to the top

I hope we dont lose any of our RBs - incredible strength at that position. WE NEED A QB tho
Back to the top

Defensive side.
Back to the top

Rick said

We have one that is on the fence right now, and hopefully they don't make the move, but believe that they ultimately will.
Posted On: Dec 6th 2022, 6:00 PM #411169

Smoke Mungin??
Back to the top

NIL will hurt us as our good players will be offered elsewhere.
Lots of money in Boca, but very few stepping up with NIL money.
Back to the top

SeminOwl28 said

Rick said

Smoke Mungin??
Posted On: Dec 6th 2022, 7:21 PM #411172

No, I would think, as a worst case scenario, a certain nose tackle… I'd hate that.
Back to the top

faufan2017 said

The impressive thing is for the most part, Tom Herman has kept our roster from hitting the transfer portal which is amazing news. I'm surprised we haven't heard anything on the OC/DC front though. Lots of coaching positions to still fill
Posted On: Dec 6th 2022, 5:52 PM #411168

Do we really think Applewhite is an option? I don't really know who I'm for or against anymore, I'm at "Just wanna know!"
Back to the top

Applewhite and Herman are long time close friends dating back to when Herman was a GA at UT. They had a good run together at Houston with Applewhite as the OC. I believe that Herman will try to get him to move to FAU.
Back to the top

Mac Flat Foot said

SeminOwl28 said

Rick said

Smoke Mungin??
Posted On: Dec 6th 2022, 7:21 PM #411172

No, I would think, as a worst case scenario, a certain nose tackle… I'd hate that.
Posted On: Dec 6th 2022, 7:42 PM #411174

Please no please
Back to the top
Control functions: