Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2023-24 FAU Men's Basketball Schedule

Add topic

From what I have heard, the renovations will be more focused on the lobby and the upstairs lounge and suites area.
This is a two phase project over the next couple of years, since there is not enough time to do everything at once.
The “Eli” is a multi use venue and can only be closed for a certain amount of time before things begin to ramp up next fall.
Back to the top

owlmart said

Rick said

Apparently they are up 600 purchases. Tickets will be very scarce next season.
Posted On: May 5th 2023, 3:46 PM #414303

Will the renovations include more seating? Also, any chance a home game gets moved to AAA? A top 25 FAU vs a top 25 Memphis should be seen by more than 3,000 people 
Posted On: May 6th 2023, 7:24 AM #414322

I would think the FLA Live Arena, home of the Florida Panthers in Sunrise would make more sense for this market if available.
Back to the top

I hope we do push to have a few of our games at the FLA live arena. It could help us expand out to the Fort Lauderdale/Miami Markets since FIU doesn't really have sports and a lot of people down there don't like UMiami
Back to the top

More games on the way with FAU hosting the 1st Field of 68 Tip-Off! They will face Liberty on Nov. 30 and Charleston on Dec. 2, as the trio will have matchups with one another until 2025!

Back to the top

FAU will be hosting Eastern Michigan in November!

Back to the top

Have another matchup confirmed with the Owls hosting Bryant this November!

Back to the top

Taking a trip to the Windy City this November!

Back to the top

How many home vs away games are we up to?

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

surprised no top 25 teams / big name programs so far.

Wondering if that's more on teams not wanting to play us than the other way around.

OR

Dusty knows we'll be ranked in top ten to start the year and you can't go backwards if you keep winning and did average to soft nonconference schedule. 
Back to the top

Probably a bit of both…

Back to the top
Control functions: